“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '19 at 5:14
- Stack Overflow 188.6k 188.6k 3838 gold badges365365 silver badges382382 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 46.7k 46.7k 1010 gold badges144144 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19k 19k 99 gold badges6868 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 7k 7k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 809 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 471 Compress a folder with tar?
- 340 How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 297 How to process each output line in a loop?
- 296 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 292 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 274 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →