“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '19 at 5:14
- Stack Overflow 190.1k 190.1k 3838 gold badges372372 silver badges384384 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 47.1k 47.1k 1010 gold badges144144 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19k 19k 99 gold badges6868 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 815 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 478 Compress a folder with tar?
- 345 How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 300 How to process each output line in a loop?
- 298 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 294 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 276 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →