“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 at 5:14
- Stack Overflow 172.7k 172.7k 3131 gold badges335335 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 41.5k 41.5k 88 gold badges129129 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.9k 17.9k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 690 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 373 Compress a folder with tar?
- 282 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 280 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 248 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- 241 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
8 Network Databases - 2 Apr 27 '13
5 Minor styling issue on edit preview for H3 headings Sep 23 '12