I currently develop and support the backends of a few LAMP-stack based web applications for BSS (Business Support Services) that my company specializes in.
I have experience in software project management, business process development, and I ran a software development business for a short time (actually twice). I have been using PHP since 1998 or '99, and I'm reasonably competent in the associated client-side technologies. I find myself using Python often, mostly for my own personal projects, I'm quite poetic in VIM, and of course Git is a cornerstone of my development.
Lately I have been experimenting with machine learning, mostly with scikit-learn.
- Stack Overflow 16k 16k 2222 gold badges108108 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Super User 7.3k 7.3k 1010 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.9k 6.9k 2121 gold badges6262 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Replace non-ASCII characters with a single space
- 211 Root user/sudo equivalent in Cygwin?
- 208 How to find a router at an unknown location in a house?
- 184 I accidentally typed password into bash command line
- 120 Find and remove large files that are open but have been deleted
- 109 Cannot kill Python script with Ctrl-C
- 94 What is the difference between 'content' and 'text'
- View more network posts →