- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 7 years, 10 months
77 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '18 at 19:14
Top network posts
- 303 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 132 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 126 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 104 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 70 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 55 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 54 When should I rebuild indexes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
29 “Database Administrators” needs to die [duplicate] Dec 1 '11
12 Is it really considered 'Clutter' to be polite here? Sep 22 '11
9 Make sql-developer a synonym of oracle-sql-developer Jun 18 '12