- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 9 years, 2 months
82 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 18:49
- Database Administrators 13.6k 13.6k 1717 gold badges7070 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 723 723 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 321 321 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 383 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 137 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 133 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 120 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 101 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 65 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 63 You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- View more network posts →