- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 8 years, 6 months
79 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '19 at 14:02
- Database Administrators 13.2k 13.2k 1616 gold badges6565 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 653 653 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 279 279 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 333 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 136 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 131 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 114 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 79 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 58 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 56 When should I rebuild indexes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
29 “Database Administrators” needs to die [duplicate] Dec 1 '11
12 Is it really considered 'Clutter' to be polite here? Sep 22 '11
9 Make sql-developer a synonym of oracle-sql-developer Jun 18 '12
8 A quick thought on splitting from SO Feb 6 '12