Generic sysadmin. Hack coder. Jack of all trades, master of some.
I expect you to read any reference material I link to in my answers. If the answer to your question is contained in said reference material and the reference source is not likely to disappear I will probably not cut and paste it onto SF unless it's really cool/interesting/obscure.
In return I promise not to link anyone to goatse or tubgirl
I expect you to think for yourself and do a little thinking (and mayhaps even some work) to solve your problems. If you aren't capable of this, please exit the profession via the door on your left.
In return I promise to do my best to aim you in the right direction, and to clarify any points you have trouble with
New York, United States
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '13 at 16:06
- Server Fault 76.2k 76.2k 1414 gold badges118118 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Aviation 63.5k 63.5k 77 gold badges200200 silver badges312312 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 383 Something is burning in the server room; how can I quickly identify what it is?
- 345 Why is "chmod -R 777 /" destructive?
- 246 Sudo as different user and running screen
- 133 Can you help me with my capacity planning?
- 124 How should I properly approach my boss if I'm feeling underpaid?
- 107 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 98 Can you help me with my capacity planning?
- View more network posts →