Eric Humphrey - lotsahelp
I'm the database administrator for Six Flags Entertainment. I specialize in SQL Server with experience in several different programming languages and database platforms.
I am passionate about the SQL and .NET developer communities. I enjoy presenting SQL related topics and enticing users to see what is possible with technology.
You can also find me on Twitter via @lotsahelp
Top network posts
- 59 How do you document your databases?
- 59 Is it okay to put dots in SQL Server database names?
- 51 How do I copy a table with SELECT INTO but ignore the IDENTITY property?
- 17 When using an ORM, what are some things to watch out for in your database design
- 14 Find Queries that Are Causing Waits
- 10 Is the ADO.NET Entity Framework known for generating poorly performing queries?
- 10 What is a good way to store a large number of columns?
- View more network posts →