Oracle and SQL Server DBA with 16 years experience maintaining mission-critical applications. Lots of PL/SQL and the usual glue, vbscript, DOS, Powershell, bash scripting
- Gardening & Landscaping♦ 51.4k 51.4k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 387 387 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Is there a reason to use extremely abbreviated table names?
- 20 How can I tell if a plant given to me is patented?
- 19 What is a good alternative to pressure treated wood for raised beds?
- 16 Why use potting mix instead of natural soil?
- 16 Does a pine needle mulch make your soil acidic?
- 15 Should trees be staked when they are planted?
- 15 Can I grow a pistachio tree from seed?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
1 could not post a question using firefox 6 Aug 25 '11
-1 Can the comments get a text editor too? Aug 27 '11