Oracle and SQL Server DBA with 16 years experience maintaining mission-critical applications. Lots of PL/SQL and the usual glue, vbscript, DOS, Powershell, bash scripting
- Gardening & Landscaping♦ 53k 53k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 410 410 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 387 387 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Is there a reason to use extremely abbreviated table names?
- 21 How can I tell if a plant given to me is patented?
- 19 What is a good alternative to pressure treated wood for raised beds?
- 16 Why use potting mix instead of natural soil?
- 16 Does a pine needle mulch make your soil acidic?
- 15 Should trees be staked when they are planted?
- 15 Are lichens healthy for trees?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
1 could not post a question using firefox 6 Aug 25 '11
-1 Can the comments get a text editor too? Aug 27 '11