Database Administrator & Data Scientist: I specialize in database architecture, development, optimization, business intelligence, and analytics.
At work: Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, etc), SharePoint, PowerPivot, Power View, Hadoop.
Previous experience: Most C-derived languages (Java, C, C++, C#), Pascal, BASIC (including VB, VBA, and VBS), Access, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, Filemaker, Unix/Linux admin, Windows admin, Eclipse/Aptana, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Visio, Photoshop, etc.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 2 '14 at 20:53
Top network posts
- 87 How can I determine the status of a job?
- 11 Is there a quick way to find all columns in SQL Server 2008 R2 that are encrypted/have encrypted data?
- 9 Choosing -ter or -iter for adverbs from third declension adjectives
- 8 How do I determine if a column is defined as a serial data type instead of an integer based off the catalog?
- 6 SQL Server 2012 Managment Studio not saving auto recovery files
- 6 select and count based on a condition
- 6 could not save history to file "/var/lib/postgresql/.psql_history": No such file or directory
- View more network posts →