I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 5 '19 at 2:06
- Stack Overflow 22.9k 22.9k 99 gold badges7575 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 318 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 210 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 168 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 123 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 103 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 74 Why is negative zero important?
- View more network posts →