I am a lucky husband of a wonderful wife and have two amazing kids.
BY DAY: I work at a large insurance company making sure the SQL Server databases run and helping the developers design tables, tune queries and figure out why things broke.
BY EVENING: I spent a lot of time blogging and answering questions on forums.
FOR FUN: See "by evening" :)
I strive to live in a world where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Top network posts
- 59 Left join a query with a cross apply
- 59 How can I see the current Database Mail configuration?
- 52 Script to see running jobs in SQL Server with Job Start Time
- 42 Getting offset of datetimeoffset in SQL Server
- 39 Why does adding a TOP 1 dramatically worsen performance?
- 31 Why would a table use its primary key as a foreign key to itself
- 27 Can you use COUNT DISTINCT with an OVER clause?
- View more network posts →