Pronouns: he/him (they/them is fine too).
If I link to my bug reports (or patches), I'm the one known as Alan Jenkins.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 12 '20 at 15:47
- Unix & Linux 41.1k 41.1k 88 gold badges106106 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Server Fault 971 971 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 619 619 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 How to see the latest x lines from systemctl service log
- 79 How to troubleshoot DNS with systemd-resolved?
- 63 Linux on UEFI - how to reboot to the UEFI setup screen like Windows 8 can?
- 44 Is there a tool that combines zcat and cat transparently?
- 41 Replace string in a huge (70GB), one line, text file
- 40 Can I run out of disk space by creating a very large number of empty files?
- 34 GNOME: disable sleep on lid close
- View more network posts →