Mapping geek who somehow got into databases. Convolutional neural nets and deep learning are currently occupying my mind. Along with the profusion of remote-sensed data and cloud computing, it is an amazing time to be doing spatial work.
In my copious free time, I train for Iron Man triathlons, which as a mid-life crisis, is better than buying a sports car, although not necessarily cheaper.
I work for http://www.emapsite.com
Les Botigues de Sitges, Sitges, Spain
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 '16 at 10:47
- Geographic Information Systems 11.6k 11.6k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 968 968 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 280 280 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 158 158 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 how to add markers with OpenLayers 3
- 46 How to create a temporary table using VALUES in PostgreSQL
- 42 Adding 'serial' to existing column in Postgres
- 41 PostGIS nearest points with ST_Distance, kNN
- 30 mongodb check if point is in polygon
- 27 Order of polygon vertices in general GIS: clockwise or counterclockwise
- 22 GeoDjango, what SRID to use for PointField interfacing with Google Maps V3 API?
- View more network posts →