Mapping geek who somehow got into databases. Convolutional neural nets and deep learning are currently occupying my mind. Along with the profusion of remote-sensed data and cloud computing, it is an amazing time to be doing spatial work.
In my copious free time, I train for Iron Man triathlons, which as a mid-life crisis, is better than buying a sports car, although not necessarily cheaper.
I work for http://www.emapsite.com
Les Botigues de Sitges, Sitges, Spain
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 '16 at 10:47
- Geographic Information Systems 11.3k 11.3k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 928 928 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 270 270 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 158 158 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 how to add markers with OpenLayers 3
- 43 How to create a temporary table using VALUES in PostgreSQL
- 40 Adding 'serial' to existing column in Postgres
- 38 PostGIS nearest points with ST_Distance, kNN
- 29 mongodb check if point is in polygon
- 26 Order of polygon vertices in general GIS: clockwise or counterclockwise
- 22 GeoDjango, what SRID to use for PointField interfacing with Google Maps V3 API?
- View more network posts →