Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 2 '19 at 15:45
- Mathematics 52.6k 52.6k 1313 gold badges131131 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Sports 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Overview of basic results about images and preimages
- 108 Overview of basic results about images and preimages
- 106 Overview of basic facts about Cauchy functional equation
- 91 How can this function have two different antiderivatives?
- 88 Overview of basic facts about Cauchy functional equation
- 81 Overview of basic results on cardinal arithmetic
- 73 Let $X$ be an infinite dimensional Banach space. Prove that every Hamel basis of X is uncountable.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.