I am a Pivotal Certified Spring Professional and have three associate level AWS certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
I predominantly develop APIs, Data Streaming and Message Driven solutions, and Web applications.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '19 at 7:48
- Stack Overflow 41.3k 41.3k 2020 gold badges102102 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 620 620 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 462 462 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1154 Difference between FetchType LAZY and EAGER in Java Persistence API?
- 393 In which case do you use the JPA @JoinTable annotation?
- 243 Can we omit parentheses when creating an object using the "new" operator?
- 170 What is “the inverse side of the association” in a bidirectional JPA OneToMany/ManyToOne association?
- 159 How should I escape strings in JSON?
- 115 Is it ok to share private key file between multiple computers/services?
- 94 Remove source file comments using IntelliJ?
- View more network posts →