Top network posts
- 14 How can I map two arrays into one Perl hash?
- 12 How do I check if a string only contains one and zero?
- 9 When I run a file which is begin with "#!/usr/bin/perl -w", I get a error: "syntax error at line 153, near "=~ ?""
- 9 Split a comma separated list where commas in text aren't escaped
- 8 substitute single quotes in sed and perl
- 7 Can't read whole file in c
- 6 About operator "x" in Perl
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.