Sorry about what happens later.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 '15 at 22:43
- Stack Overflow 21k 21k 1212 gold badges5858 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 755 755 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 687 687 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 239 Proper indentation for Python multiline strings
- 178 Re-raise exception with a different type and message, preserving existing information
- 162 How do you create a daemon in Python?
- 143 Difference between timestamps with/without time zone in PostgreSQL
- 128 Re-raise exception with a different type and message, preserving existing information
- 105 Parse config files, environment, and command-line arguments, to get a single collection of options
- 59 Why shouldn't we allow NULLs?
- View more network posts →