I'm a database developer for a CRO that does pharmaceutical and chemical studies. My duties include: designing and building databases, troubleshooting database performance issues, building SSRS reports, installing and configuring SQL Server (2005 and 2008), configuring SQL Server security, configuring SSRS security, and some other stuff.
I also build on-line surveys in PHP using a MSSQL Server 2005 backend for an Economic Development Consulting company.
Member for 10 years
20 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '19 at 15:07
- Movies & TV 33k 33k 2828 gold badges146146 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 1212 gold badges5252 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.3k 7.3k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.8k 5.8k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4k 4k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 841 Prevent users from submitting a form by hitting Enter
- 265 What makes a SQL statement sargable?
- 139 How to store decimal values in SQL Server?
- 120 Can wizards create their own spells?
- 119 How can I clone an SQL Server database on the same server in SQL Server 2008 Express?
- 83 What keeps a lightsaber from going on infinitely?
- 71 Why didn't Daenerys use the opportunity to attack this character?
- View more network posts →