You can run, but you cannot glide!
Member for 1 year
12 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 at 21:02
- Movies & TV♦ 43.6k 43.6k 4747 gold badges289289 silver badges555555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 40k 40k 99 gold badges9292 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 957 957 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 How does the title 'The Imitation Game' justify the story of the movie?
- 95 Point Sprites for particle system
- 84 Why didn't Bilbo become a creature like Gollum?
- 76 How to compute the integer absolute value
- 65 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- 59 Why all the fancy technology in most movies?
- 56 What is the difference between OpenCL and OpenGL's compute shader?
- View more network posts →