Developing, modeling, administering, tuning, troubleshooting, extracting, transforming, and loading databases full time since 1996.
First professional assignment with databases began building CAClipper xBase applications back when a database with 2 million plus records was considered huge. Moved to FoxPro and Borland Visual Delphi in the mid 90's and then SQL Server in '98.
Have also worked with Sybase, MySQL, Oracle, Access, Multivalue Informix, Filemaker, 4D and the Microsoft BI stack.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '16 at 16:30
Top network posts
- 75 T SQL merge example needed to help comprehension
- 63 SQL Server 2008 - IF NOT EXISTS INSERT ELSE UPDATE
- 44 Work appropriate Stack Exchange ads on Stack Overflow
- 41 Parameter Sniffing vs VARIABLES vs Recompile vs OPTIMIZE FOR UNKNOWN
- 32 SQL: Unique constraint when column is a certain value
- 28 Refresh dependencies raises: Could Not Be Completed. App called interface marshalled for different thread
- 25 SQL Server variable scope in a stored procedure
- View more network posts →