I've worked in IT since 1998, gaining experience in every aspect of technology along the way. From building computers and fielding customer support calls, I went on to deploy VPNs and manage CRM systems, set up and manage an ISP and two data centers, re-architect several large websites, and write software for DOJ, CBP, US Army, Cooke Communications, and many others.
I'm now working as a full-time .NET developer for IOTA Solutions, but also playing a major role in driving and implementing new technology for the company. In my spare time, I debug and play with a lot of open-source software on both Windows and Linux.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '15 at 16:25
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 864 864 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 694 694 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 590 590 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 300 300 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 How to find non utf8 data in mysql
- 14 Can I query a tab-delimited file from SSMS?
- 10 SELinux preventing ssh via public key
- 8 DNS searching with wildcards?
- 8 Openstack for home cloud hosting
- 8 How can I remotely access my Linux GUI?
- 7 How to do a one-time log shrink on a database with transactional replication
- View more network posts →