I am a SQL Server DBA in Ottawa Canada.
I am the founding partner of DBA Depot and the president of Metropolis Dreamware and Cooking With SQL. We provide database consultants to various public and private sector organizations.
I am a technical editor for SQL Server Magazine and the author of the T-SQL 101 series of articles / e-book.
I have been a SQL Server DBA since the bad old days of SQL 4.2.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '18 at 19:01
Top network posts
- 31 How should I design a relationship table for friendship?
- 28 How could DBAs be more 'programmer friendly'?
- 23 Justify NOT using (nolock) hint in every query
- 18 Is it possible to create an alias or synonym for a database?
- 12 Why does my SQL Server database triple in size after deleting millions of records?
- 12 Do you know an easy way to generate one record for each hour of the past 12 hours?
- 10 Referencing database programmatically via T-SQL
- View more network posts →