In-demand software engineers are problem solvers, not just coders. They work transparently and break down knowledge silos. Leading software engineers are not only those who create popular innovations, but also those who make the effort to be advocates and educators regarding those innovations. Love and respect for open source code is proven by those who contribute to it.
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 758 758 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 239 239 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 213 213 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 207 207 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 328 Fastest check if row exists in PostgreSQL
- 64 In Star Trek why is warp speed the ultimate litmus test on "galactic acceptance" of a civilisation?
- 32 Recover SVN password from local cache
- 26 Why can't I use Docker CMD multiple times to run multiple services?
- 13 Is it obligatory to make small talk with your colleagues?
- 12 Entity Framework Vs Stored Procedures - Performance Measure
- 11 How to increase IDE memory limit in IntelliJ IDEA on Mac?
- View more network posts →