Hi, I am Chessbrain and you can obviously see my real name thanks to Google+ >.>
What I am about to tell you might sound unreal, but it's the truth about my chess career.
I have only played chess for 3 years, and I beat my first master on my second year. I started when I was 14, and stopped when I was 17. At my last year of playing chess... I played a simultaneous exhibition game against GM Predrag Nikolic, who after the match rated me at 2100. I was never able to actually get my real rating due to my studies and style of life... But playing chess was probably the best thing I've done in my life.
I will try my best to help people learn about chess and I'll answer any question I can answer.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 at 20:37
Top network posts
- 8 Explaining knight move to kids
- 8 Where do I start learning DevOps?
- 6 How to split XML array into separate rows (while upholding consistency)
- 5 Index Uniqueness Overhead
- 5 When should you stop chasing a piece?
- 5 What books and videos would you recommend to an absolute beginner of Chess?
- View more network posts →