Not really a DBA but a DB enthusiast.
My college title is translated roughly as Electronic Systems Engineer (kind of a software developer mixed with electrical engineering).
I took a class on Database Design and was amazed at the usefulness of it. By the elegance and simplicity of DB concepts, and (sadly) at how easy it is to misuse databases.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 14 '18 at 18:49
- Role-playing Games 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Photography 834 834 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 647 647 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Arqade 391 391 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How can I tell if my Wii Remote is counterfeit? (with pics)
- 24 Protection from rain - running vs. walking
- 24 Are D&D PDFs sold in multiple versions of different quality?
- 23 How to safely mark a rope
- 23 What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 20 How to show search results for all open buffers
- 18 How to let players feel the "power of belief"?
- View more network posts →