- German Language 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 611 611 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 161 161 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 The ship is sinking, but communication is down (need orders from the captain (CEO))
- 131 uint8_t can't be printed with cout
- 98 Can Google Mock a method with a smart pointer return type?
- 77 What is the German word for: "It only works when I try to show you how it does not work"?
- 67 Why is it OK to return a 'vector' from a function?
- 63 "undefined reference to" errors when linking static C library with C++ code
- 51 What does "vergeben" relationship status mean?
- View more network posts →