The views and opinions expressed on my posts on this site are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my company. All posts of mine are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, service, results are not expressed or implied, and confers no rights.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
57 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 at 21:36
Top network posts
- 41 Does SQL Server Only Perform Calculations In A SELECT List Once?
- 31 Self referencing scalar function nesting level exceeded when adding a select
- 25 Do SQL Server compressed indexes remain compressed on rebuild without specifying data compression?
- 19 Select * from View takes 4 minutes
- 15 Is it possible for master, tempdb, model and msdb to have a database_id other than 1,2,3,4 respectively?
- 12 Missing Non Clustered Index already part of Clustered Index
- 12 SQL server backup message
- View more network posts →