Database developer for SQL-Server and ORACLE. Doing a lot with PowerShell.
I'm German and it is now only 4 years that I started bloging (in english) and now i'm contributing to several OpenSource Projects. Codeplex SQLPSX is the most important of them. There I'm porting SQLIse to Oracle and now to MySQL too.
If your are interested in databases and PowerShell (or other ways to use ADO.NET) please visit: http://sqlpsx.codeplex.com/
Member for 10 years, 6 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '12 at 17:38
- Database Administrators 11.5k 11.5k 2323 gold badges7272 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- German Language 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges3737 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 305 How to order by with union in SQL?
- 233 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 163 How to select date without time in SQL
- 52 How can I use a MySql User Defined Variable in a .NET MySqlCommand?
- 45 How do I copy a table with SELECT INTO but ignore the IDENTITY property?
- 41 How to validate PowerShell Function Parameters allowing empty strings?
- 40 Is it possible to use a MySql User Defined Variable in a .NET MySqlCommand?
- View more network posts →