Database developer for SQL-Server and ORACLE. Doing a lot with PowerShell.
I'm German and it is now only 4 years that I started bloging (in english) and now i'm contributing to several OpenSource Projects. Codeplex SQLPSX is the most important of them. There I'm porting SQLIse to Oracle and now to MySQL too.
If your are interested in databases and PowerShell (or other ways to use ADO.NET) please visit: http://sqlpsx.codeplex.com/
Member for 8 years, 9 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '12 at 17:38
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 6.7k 6.7k 2222 gold badges6868 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- German Language 5.4k 5.4k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 911 911 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 247 How to order by with union
- 195 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 141 How to select date without time in SQL
- 45 How can I use a MySql User Defined Variable in a .NET MySqlCommand?
- 39 How do I copy a table with SELECT INTO but ignore the IDENTITY property?
- 38 Is it possible to use a MySql User Defined Variable in a .NET MySqlCommand?
- 36 Why are Denali sequences supposed to perform better than identity columns?
- View more network posts →