I like IPv6, networking, Ubuntu, and Juju/MAAS/Openstack stuff. Know Python fairly well, and am learning C++ as a student of Oregon Institute of Technology's Software Engineering program (which I would have never been doing it if wasn't for Ubuntu/Open source software that introduced me to programming and convinced me I could actually learn programming).
At home, I'm somewhat of a handyman, knowing a little framing/carpeting/drywall/plumbing (especially irrigation) and a fair amount of electrical wiring.
Baker City, OR
Member for 2 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 11 '19 at 23:54
- Ask Ubuntu 10.4k 10.4k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 792 792 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 571 571 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 543 543 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 229 Whats the simplest way to edit and add files to "/var/www"?
- 132 How bad is IPv4 address exhaustion really?
- 92 How do I add a DNS server via resolv.conf?
- 68 Is it an insult to my university to not walk in graduation?
- 61 Where is the SSH Server Fingerprint generated/stored?
- 38 Can I change the Linux console (Ctrl+Alt+F1) font to Ubuntu Mono?
- 31 Example of the right way to use QThread in PyQt?
- View more network posts →