I am a Java Developer at Ki Mobility. In my past life, I was a DB2 DBA and a Development Engineer and worked with Java technologies, integration development, application architecture, and enterprise architecture.
Now I code in Java and work as part DBA with SQL Server.
For hobbies, I enjoy walking, reading fiction (especially Ted Dekker, Bryan Davis, Terry Brooks, and other good science fiction and fantasy), some video games, and table top gaming (Wild West Exodus, Warhammer 40K, StarCraft:The Board Game, and The Settlers of Catan are some of my favorites). I enjoy the Redemption TCG and the Star Wars LCG. And I love spending time with my wife and kids!
Find me on Linked In.
Also, check out the DB2NightShow. It's awesome!
Member for 10 years
52 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 17:02
- Database Administrators 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 352 352 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 153 153 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Check if a user exists in a SQL Server database
- 22 Why doesn't DELETE + REORG free diskspace (DB2)?
- 15 Transaction Log Backups Serial or Parallel?
- 10 Is it good to set the max and min JVM heap size the same?
- 10 How do I grant all privileges to local db2admin with DB2 9.7 on Windows?
- 9 Advantages of SCA over Spring?
- 9 Problem accessing variables before they are defined
- View more network posts →