I've been programming since I was 16 years old, 8 years ago. I got my first full-time engineering role when I was 18, and I've been in the industry ever since.
I started out as a full stack developer working for an eHealth startup using technologies like Angular, Golang and AWS. Over the years, I've done startup work, agency work and even consulted for a government contractor for two years. I'm what you would call a "generalist"; I can be highly productive in any part of the stack, paired with a wide array of knowledge across many technical subjects.
I love to tackle interesting engineering problems that I've never had to deal with before; this keeps me on my toes, and most importantly keeps the joy alive.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '18 at 16:42
Top network posts
- 79 Angular 6 router.events.filter 'filter' does not exist on type 'Observable<Event>'
- 19 error: template: "..." is an incomplete or empty template
- 12 React Native - how to set fixed width to individual characters (number, letter, etc)
- 12 Angular 2 use a "template" for ng-content to use inside component loop
- 12 Prevent Search Engine Indexing of Angular 5 Website - Firebase
- 11 Can't push image to Amazon ECR - fails with "no basic auth credentials"
- 10 How to get node by ID in Jstree
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.