Programmer, DBA, Infrastructure manager, IT Manager, project Manager, IT Support manager... you name it, I've done it.
Currently working as a SQL Server DBA for a large law firm, looking after over 150 SQL Servers in all versions from 7-2016. Yeah, I know. 7.
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Area 51 149 149 33 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 419 How can I generate an INSERT script for an existing SQL Server table that includes all stored rows?
- 40 Get records 10 min before system datetime in SQL
- 22 SQL - "Save results as CSV" - use comma instead of Semi-Colon
- 18 Item not automatically selected in intellisense dropdown
- 7 SQL Server Backup to a Remote Server
- 6 Migrate database from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 R2
- 6 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- View more network posts →