Programmer, DBA, Infrastructure manager, IT Manager, project Manager, IT Support manager... you name it, I've done it.
Currently working as a SQL Server DBA for a large law firm, looking after over 150 SQL Servers in all versions from 7-2016. Yeah, I know. 7.
Top network posts
- 400 How to generate an INSERT script for an existing SQL Server table that includes all stored rows?
- 29 Get records 10 min before system datetime in SQL
- 21 SQL - "Save results as CSV" - use comma instead of Semi-Colon
- 8 Item not automatically selected in intellisense dropdown
- 7 SQL Server Backup to a Remote Server
- 6 Migrate database from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 R2
- 6 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- View more network posts →