David Browne - Microsoft
I'm a Technical Architect working at the Microsoft Technology Center in Dallas, helping customers design and implement solutions on the Microsoft platform
Dallas, TX, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 at 17:50
- Stack Overflow 49k 49k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 32.2k 32.2k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 326 326 44 bronze badges
- The Workplace 289 289 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Puzzling 179 179 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Is it generally faster to select into a temp table than selecting into an actual table?
- 46 What does the GO statement do in SQL Server?
- 34 What's a good use case for SELECT * in production code?
- 27 Why filtered index on IS NULL value is not used?
- 27 LocalDB is not supported on this Platform
- 25 10 TB database backup / restore Question
- 24 SQL Server - Select most recent record from each group when performance is critical
- View more network posts →