David Browne - Microsoft
I'm a Technical Architect working at the Microsoft Technology Center in Dallas, helping customers design and implement solutions on the Microsoft platform
Dallas, TX, United States
Member for 3 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 at 22:10
Top network posts
- 54 Is it generally faster to select into a temp table than selecting into an actual table?
- 34 What's a good use case for SELECT * in production code?
- 25 Why filtered index on IS NULL value is not used?
- 24 10 TB database backup / restore Question
- 23 SQL Server - Select most recent record from each group when performance is critical
- 22 LocalDB is not supported on this Platform
- 19 Is it possible for SQL statements to execute concurrently within a single session in SQL Server?
- View more network posts →