David Browne - Microsoft
I'm a Technical Architect working at the Microsoft Technology Center in Dallas, helping customers design and implement solutions on the Microsoft platform
Dallas, TX, United States
Member for 2 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 at 14:43
- Stack Overflow 22.1k 22.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 14.6k 14.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Puzzling 149 149 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 10 TB database backup / restore Question
- 19 Is it possible for SQL statements to execute concurrently within a single session in SQL Server?
- 18 Best way to put commas into large numbers
- 17 How to inspect global temp table from outside the transaction it is created in
- 17 Is there any (hidden) built-in function on MS-SQL to unquote object names?
- 16 Why filtered index on IS NULL value is not used?
- 13 What is the appropriate index architecture when forced to implement IsDeleted (soft deletes)?
- View more network posts →