Eye'm a Soft? Reindeer at the River. Previously worked at Korean Google, as a project manager of not MySQL open source database; then a full time Node.js developer.
At Korean Google I developed a real-time distributed log search system which used ElasticSearch, Kafka, Storm, Spark, CUBRID, Redis, MongoDB, and Node.js.
- Eye = I
- ? = where
- Reindeer = Engineer
- River = Amazon
- Korean Google = NAVER Corp.
- not MySQL = CUBRID
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 465 465 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 177 177 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- User Experience 155 155 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 NodeJS - What does "socket hang up" actually mean?
- 87 Add Keypair to existing EC2 instance
- 30 How to pipe one readable stream into two writable streams at once in Node.js?
- 30 Trying to use MySQL Workbench with TCP/IP over SSH - failed to connect
- 29 Observable.of is not a function
- 21 Is it possible to Chef `include_recipe` and indicate `only_if`/not_if` condition?
- 15 How to rebuild node modules with npm?
- View more network posts →