I've been working with databases since 1987, SQL databases since 1994, and MS SQL Server since 2000. So, I know some stuff.
Of course, I've been reading comic books since 1975, and I haven't developed super powers (yet).
I'll let you know if I get bitten by a radioactive database.
Columbus, OH, United States
Member for 2 years, 1 month
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 18:55
Top Network Posts
- 45 Story with a heat protectant salve that's too thick
- 25 Does Wonder Woman ever get cold?
- 22 How many Batgirls are there?
- 15 Does Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters teach normal school subjects?
- 13 Should I clock in if computer started updating?
- 12 Why isn't Gladstone Gander richer than Uncle Scrooge?
- 12 Does Doctor Strange ever get to "pay the bill" for using the eye?
- View more network posts →