I've been working with databases since 1987, SQL databases since 1994, and MS SQL Server since 2000. So, I know some stuff.
Of course, I've been reading comic books since 1975, and I haven't developed super powers (yet).
I'll let you know if I get bitten by a radioactive database.
Columbus, OH, United States
Member for 4 years
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 '19 at 18:55
- Database Administrators 11.1k 11.1k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Workplace 525 525 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 263 263 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Literature 256 256 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Story with a heat protectant salve that's too thick
- 25 Does Wonder Woman ever get cold?
- 22 How many Batgirls are there?
- 20 How to create a row for every day in a date range using a stored procedure?
- 18 Does Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters teach normal school subjects?
- 17 SQL Server error "Missing family sequence number 2"
- 13 Novel in which space traveler finds planets in various states of Biblical progression, i.e. Creation, The Fall, The End Times
- View more network posts →