I've been working with databases since 1987, SQL databases since 1994, and MS SQL Server since 2000. So, I know some stuff.
Of course, I've been reading comic books since 1975, and I haven't developed super powers (yet).
I'll let you know if I get bitten by a radioactive database.
Columbus, OH, United States
Member for 2 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 18:55
- Database Administrators 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Workplace 535 535 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Literature 256 256 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 206 206 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Story with a heat protectant salve that's too thick
- 25 Does Wonder Woman ever get cold?
- 22 How many Batgirls are there?
- 16 Does Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters teach normal school subjects?
- 13 Should I clock in if computer started updating?
- 12 Why isn't Gladstone Gander richer than Uncle Scrooge?
- 12 Does Doctor Strange ever get to "pay the bill" for using the eye?
- View more network posts →