Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I'm an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services are available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Wist List :)
Member for 7 years, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '18 at 0:55
- Stack Overflow 108.1k 108.1k 1717 gold badges169169 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 19.9k 19.9k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Server Fault 17.8k 17.8k 3838 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 751 751 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 142 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 138 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 119 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 104 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- 104 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 95 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- View more network posts →