Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I'm an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services are available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Wist List :)
Member for 6 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '18 at 0:55
- Stack Overflow 104.1k 104.1k 1414 gold badges158158 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 19.7k 19.7k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Server Fault 17.2k 17.2k 3636 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 731 731 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 138 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 135 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 115 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 96 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- 95 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 85 EC2 t2.medium burstable credit "savings" calculation
- View more network posts →