Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I'm an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services are available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Wist List :)
Member for 8 years
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '18 at 0:55
- Stack Overflow 127.8k 127.8k 2020 gold badges219219 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 20.7k 20.7k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Server Fault 19.9k 19.9k 11 gold badge5050 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 821 821 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 240 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 163 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 157 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- 153 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 138 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 138 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 116 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- View more network posts →