Just your everyday, ordinary, politically interested professional computer geek and amateur polymath, having fun with friends, my girlfriend, and my wife; Gaming online; and dealing with fibromyalgia (which, by the way, sucks).
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 at 15:59
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 141 141 55 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- 27 Could it be feasible that a medieval fantasy city in the desert be carved into rock rather than made with lumber?
- 11 Does restarting the SQL Services (on the machine) clear the server cache (for things like query plans and statistics)?
- 9 Controlling personal gravity – how would it affect a warrior's combat style?
- 9 Easiest way to find Square Root in Swift?
- 9 Can storing wildcard strings in a column (to be used with LIKE operator) cause unexpected query results or security issues?
- 7 In SQL. Why does this 'Like' statement with a wildcard not work?
- View more network posts →