I am a Systematic Trading Hedge Fund veteran with a passion for the application of technology and data to the systematic trading of financial products.
I have a nerdy fascination with financial data - "What is the difference between an ISIN, CUSIP and SEDOL?", "What columns should a trade booking system have?" etc, is the stuff I love.
I've spent many years dealing with the nitty gritty of database schemas, cluster computing, java garbage collectors, symlinks, yaml config files... I get stuck in.
I have a strong focus on team leadership, change management, and operational discipline.
Member for 3 years
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 6 at 10:50
Top network posts
- 10 What do the blue blocks in spark stage DAG visualisation UI mean?
- 10 How can set the default spark logging level?
- 9 What does Exception: Randomness of hash of string should be disabled via PYTHONHASHSEED mean in pyspark?
- 9 pyspark Do python processes on an executor node share broadcast variables in ram?
- View more network posts →