I am a full stack data engineer, specializing in managing and manipulating data at scale and integrating that into your app, from front to back. I most enjoy my work when learning something new and challenging. I am known for simply getting the job done regardless of the difficulty or whether I have ever done anything like it before. My education background involved mastering multiple languages and reading and writing highly technical works with precision. Research projects involved searching out every angle in order to resolve every dilemma, all before the deadline. I bring this same level of precision, critical thinking, and work ethic to software development as well.
I have worked well with business partners, product managers, scrum masters and other roles and can be flexible as to what is needed for an effort, project, or iterative release. I am experienced in working remotely across time zones and have worked within Scrum and Kanban workflows with team tools such as Slack, Trello, Jira, git, Github, and Bitbucket.
Current interests include Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch and other data tools. If you have any work that I might be a good fit for, I'd love to hear from you!
- Stack Overflow 522 522 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 233 233 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 175 175 44 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile