I work as a technical architect for an advertising company. Most of my day job revolves around ERP, Finance and Operations systems, though I also get involved with any technical issues which fall into knowledge gaps between the various IT teams' / people's roles.
My (IT related) interests are more towards web applications, artificial intelligence, productivity utilities, and scripting.
If you want to know more about me than that, just Google my username - it's a perfect example of how not to ensure personal privacy.
- Stack Overflow 17.6k 17.6k 44 gold badges6262 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 961 961 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 888 888 77 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 What are the practical reasons for still having transposing instruments?
- 30 Appropriate datatype for holding percent values?
- 29 The Beale Papers
- 29 Get int value from enum in C#
- 24 Is there a familial term for apples and pears?
- 24 Powershell to quickly ping a number of machines
- 20 SQL Server - Create a copy of a database table and place it in the same database?
- View more network posts →