I work as a technical architect for an advertising company. Most of my day job revolves around ERP, Finance and Operations systems, though I also get involved with any technical issues which fall into knowledge gaps between the various IT teams' / people's roles.
My (IT related) interests are more towards web applications, artificial intelligence, productivity utilities, and scripting.
If you want to know more about me than that, just Google my username - it's a perfect example of how not to ensure personal privacy.
- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 11 gold badge4949 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Puzzling 855 855 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 689 689 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Server Fault 558 558 66 gold badges1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 539 539 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 What are the practical reasons for still having transposing instruments?
- 24 Is there a familial term for apples and pears?
- 23 Powershell to quickly ping a number of machines
- 22 Get int value from enum in C#
- 22 The Beale Papers
- 19 Appropriate datatype for holding percent values?
- 18 What's the difference between SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS and SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AI
- View more network posts →