I am the Senior Database Architect for a global trading corporation located in Chicago, IL. I am MCP, MCDBA, MCITP and MCSE certified on the Microsoft SQL Server platform and MCTS certified on the .NET platform. I have been working with SQL Server since version 6.5 primarily working in the power generation business providing on-site consultancy and support to conventional and nuclear power plants across Europe and Russia.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 22 at 23:21
Top network posts
- 28 Benefits of using backtick (`) in MySQL queries?
- 25 Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated?
- 23 Data obfuscation in SQL Server
- 23 Why does this MERGE statement cause the session to be killed?
- 21 Get a fixed value on a select
- 17 Modify all tables in a database with a single command
- 12 openXML spreadsheetdocument return byte array for MVC file download
- View more network posts →