I am the Senior Database Architect for a global trading corporation located in Chicago, IL. I am MCP, MCDBA, MCITP and MCSE certified on the Microsoft SQL Server platform and MCTS certified on the .NET platform. I have been working with SQL Server since version 6.5 primarily working in the power generation business providing on-site consultancy and support to conventional and nuclear power plants across Europe and Russia.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 at 12:33
Top network posts
- 33 Benefits of using backtick (`) in MySQL queries?
- 26 Data obfuscation in SQL Server
- 25 Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated?
- 23 Why does this MERGE statement cause the session to be killed?
- 21 Get a fixed value on a select
- 18 Modify all tables in a database with a single command
- 14 openXML spreadsheetdocument return byte array for MVC file download
- View more network posts →