MIT Master in City Planning & Master of Science in Transportation Alum.
I mostly work with QGIS/PostGIS and Python. I like to make interactive Leaflet maps.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 14:23
- Geographic Information Systems 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 429 429 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 334 334 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 269 269 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Mapbox GL JS vs. Mapbox.js
- 18 Untrusting an intermediate CA in Linux?
- 16 Selecting features with NULL Geometry from Shapefiles using QGIS?
- 15 How Can I Configure GitHub Desktop/Windows to Work with a Proxy?
- 14 Prepare for ssh without a screen
- 14 How to list files in a directory with Liquid?
- 13 Opening LUKS encrypted drive in nautilus results in "operation cancelled"
- View more network posts →