I like where your head is at. I would rather not break down performance by database, just use multiple tags. I'm not sure how to find all the synonyms for everything (ex: slow-log) so I would need help identifying more synonyms
So, here's a thing: I went ahead and did this thinking "yeah, this is a good idea, let's keep things simple! YAY!" and wasn't actually considering that this has been discussed before :-(
I pulled this trigger. Some things are now final and can't be undone:
- query-optimization merged into optimization
- query-performance merged into performance
- postgresql-performance merged into performance
- slow-log merged into performance
- performance-testing into performance
- performance-tuning into performance
- pg-basebackup merged into backup
- xtrabackup merged into backup
- netbackup merged into backup
That was stupid on my part. I should have waited like a week at minimum. I, put simply, messed up. I let the community down by being too eager to do something good. I'm sorry guys (and gals).
Okay, some of the re-tagging has been undone thanks to Shog9 (community moderator) so some of the original tags are back. We'll have to re-do the tag-wikis, the mods have access to some of that information.